The Berkeley Meadows Townhomes
in Berkeley Heights,
NJ is a sought after townhome community, strategically located
near downtown New Providence & Berkeley Heights in Union County
NJ. It offers Top Schools, Excellent Parks and Recreation
facilities and a convinient Commute to New York City.
Residents of Berkeley Meadows enjoy the daily benefits of living
within a quiet, safe community, while still able to
experience the convenience of being close to downtown
Berkeley Heights, the Mid-Town Direct Train Station (Murray
Hill, New Providence), Shops, Summit Medical Group, Lifetime
Athletics and The Mall at Short Hills. Berkeley Heights lies just
about 28 miles west of New York City in Union County, NJ and is just
minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for today's
Well-located in a serene, Townhome setting with beautifully
Close to Downtown Berkeley Heights and Downtown New
Providence and New York City transportation,
these fine residences offers fine suburban living and plenty of
room in which to grow
Maintenance Free Living. Style, Comfort and Location.
A Distinctive Community of 2-3 Bedroom Townhomes
with 2.1-3.1 Baths and 1 and 2 Car Garages in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Multiple Floor Plans to choose from including ones with
Master Suites on the First Level.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Bus to NYC right at entrance to the community.
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 20+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 12+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 22, 24, 78 and Garden State
Berkeley Heights, NJ is ranked one of the Best Places to
Live in Money magazine.
Berkeley Meadows, Berkeley Heights NJ: Carefree Townhome Living
The Berkeley Meadows
built around and the townhomes offer up to 2500 Sq Feet
of living space and feature 2 to 3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and
1 or 2
Car Attached Garages.
Open and Airy
Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor Plan bring a
new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. The Community Landscape is Beautiful
and Extensive. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides and Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Community Details, Information
- Price Range: $485,000 - $600,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 53
- Year Built: 1989
- Common Features: Spacious Townhomes with lot of natural light, Open Foyers, High Ceilings. Nice, Functional Modern Floor Plans. Some Floor Plans offer Master Suites on the First Level. 1 or 2 Fireplaces as per plan. Decks. Natural forced air heating and cooling
- Schools: Top-rated Berkeley Heights school system. William Woodruff Elementary School. Columbia Middle School. Governor Livingston High School
- Public Transportation: NJ Transit provide service at the Berkeley Heights station serving Hoboken Terminal, Newark Broad Street Station, and Penn Station in Midtown Manhattan as part of the Gladstone Branch. Berkeley Heights is also in close proximity of the Summit train station, which provides frequent commuter rail service to New York City. NJ Transit offers local bus service on the 986 route. Lakeland Bus Lines also provides commuter bus service to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan and a connection to Gladstone. Newark Liberty International Airport is approximately 18 miles (29 km) east of Berkeley Heights.
- Fun & Recreation: Boutique and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants. Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens, Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Special Features: Convenient and quiet Berkeley Meadows community, near NYC transportation, shopping, dining, parks, and major highways. Bus to NYC at entrance of the community.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.